Shooting and hunting specs are designed restorative glasses employed in shooting and are used almost solely in sport shooting tournaments. Shooting glasses are utilized as optical assistance for sport shooting. Though the glasses are incredibly modified for shooting, most pairs enclose three fundamental elements:
1) a lens,
2) an automated iris,
3)and a semi-translucent occluder
These elements work together to compensate for the hunter's ametropia with premium quality lenses.
As shooting and hunting games are not precisely identical, we’ve likewise organized distinct charts to assist in choosing the adequate eyewear mainly for each. Choosing a lens tint in the right safety eyewear is one of the greatest challenges. So, tint color selection is an essential major step for acquiring a pair of eyewear that is comfortable and durable for hunting and shooting training.
It encompasses additional angles and transcends the military MIL-RF-31013 dogmas for impact-resistance, protection from blue light and UV radiation, and visual clarity. Wiley X Vapor is also the best shooting specs in the military.
• Their polycarbonate lenses are 100% UVA and UVB conserve with distortion-free transparency.
• Smoky grey lenses provide beam reduction without distorting hues. These specs work best in glare conditions by enhancing contrast.
• Light transmission is 14%-20%.
Price: Available for $88.00 in Non-Rx Frame
These amazing eyewear are available at various prices in different and personal styles that you love the most. These goggles satisfy ANSI Z87.1+ criteria for high-velocity impacts so they will maintain your optical vision.
• The WILEYX ACTIVE SERIES - SLAY proposes a premium quality lens.
• These contacts are 99.9% UVA& UVB blocking.
• They meet ANSI Z87.1 + standards.
Price: Available for $68.00 non- Rx frame.
Wisely X Company Shooting & Safety Fit Over eyewear is available in transparent Lenses, classy and distinctive Wrap-Around Frames. These optimum quality lenses meet ANSI Z87 Impact Resistant standards.
• lens width and bridge width of these specs are 70 and 15 accordingly. They are molded to resist additional force on your head temples.
• The lenses with a metallic coating are 100 percent UV rays blocking.
• Available in Rx and non-Rx frames.
• ANSI Z87 impact is resistant.
These shooting & hunting specs are outstanding, extraordinarily reliable shielding eyewear. They retain the greatest safety norms.
• The polycarbonate contacts provide a non-obstructive view for the shoot.
• Black and grey tints.
• They propose 100% UV protection.
• They meet or surpass all ANSI Z87.1+ prerequisites.
• Satisfying and adjustable nose-piece that generates no sweat or precipitation.
Price: $88.00 for both Rx and non-Rx frames
When it gets to high-quality shooting & hunting eyewear, Wiley x plays its best role. The wrap shaped plastic lens material that meets ANSI Z87. 1 standard.
These lenses are designed to improve the user's optical contrast and profundity perception.
• WileyX valid lenses fulfill or surpass Z87.1 standard.
• 99.9% UVA & UVB blocking.
• Available according to prescription!
• Nose-piece guarantees a no-slip grasp, even in humid & moist conditions.
Price: $100.00 for both Rx and non- Rx specs
If you are e a shooter or a hunter who loves hunting Turkey, rabbit, or fox. And you are exhausted by cramping ears from packed glasses below your ear protection, Wileyx guard hunting glasses are for you.
• Full rim, unisex specs that fit accurately under ear protection without cracking the seal.
• Flexible nose-pad for an ideal fit.
• Highly impact resistance.
• Enhance colors.
• They are treated with Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) that rectifies distortion, the scratch-resistant coating is done on all lenses.
Price: $56.59 for both Rx and non-Rx eyewear
The quality of this brand is optimum. Through hundreds of experiments and iterations, they have improved the impact resistance that dramatically strengthens durability, making them nearly shatterproof.
• No loopholes and no gimmicks
• Great durability.
• Their lenses are polycarbonate, Shatterproof, Scratch Resistant polarized lenses.
• The length of the lens is 42 and the width is 66.
• 100% protection from Ultraviolet rays.
Price: $80.00 for both Rx and non-Rx frames
Anyone concerned about shooting goggles that they are not comfortable with because they do not have any grip should look into these. The nosepiece and temple are both flexible. They also are impact resistant.
• Blocks 99.9 percent of deadly UV rays.
• Manufactured according to ANSI Z87.1 standard.
• A great option for all shooters.
Price: clear lens/ black frame for $68.00 in both rx and non-rx frames
They are relatively reliable and a considerable value to purchase in bulk! They also come in particular packets and are sufficiently large to wear over prescription bifocals.
• Polycarbonate lenses
• Enhance resistance against fog and glare.
• You get free earplugs.
• Satisfies ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards.
Price: Black / grey Rx and non-Rx frames for $88.00
The lens width is 62, the bridge width is 18. The arm length is 128. Unisex, plastic wrap shaped shooting glasses.
• The quality is somewhat lofty.
• They are not indestructible and durable.
• Anti-scratch lens.
• They are being organized, experimented and authorized to Ballistic Resistance Standard GL-PD 10-12, MIL-PRF-31013, and ANSI Z87.1-2015.
• It's Non-slip bridge, and ultra-enveloping layout makes it incredible.
Are Safety Specs and Shooting Specs the Same?
Safety glasses are ANSI-approved and propose basic to great-velocity result insurance. Valid shooting glasses are MIL-PRF-32432 authorized and deliver ballistic obstruction and high-velocity security. Shooting goggles secure your eyes from speedy projectiles.